Role : Process Lead
Min Work Ex : 1-5 Years in Bpo.
Motivating and inspiring the team to surpass their potential. Improving the team and facilitating the communication among the members of team. Exceeding and meeting departmental objectives, including conversion targets, and lead generation.
Roles & Responsibilities
- To manage the day–to-day planning, operation and problem-solving of a team members, to meet with the required service level components, standards and sales targets.
- Call monitoring, coaching and feedback, responsibility for delivery of the defined customer experience in every call.
- Need to approachable and supportive towards the team. Also should have the ability to motivate team in a right way to get the targets meet.
- Delivery of team sales, service level components, quality and productivity.
- Compiling reports on team’s performance and customer feedback.
- Operational Management, Managing the floor, adherence to schedule.
- Brief callers on the product updates and changes as and when required
- Share daily/ weekly/ monthly reports to senior management.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Good Proficiency in English & Hindi language.
- Good skills in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Strong organizational and teamwork skills; ability to work well with multiple groups and organizations.
- Ability to support and coordinate multiple projects/requests.
- Task & Results oriented.