Role : ASP.NET MVC 5- Lead Developer
Min Work Ex : 3-7 Years
- Excellent hands-on ASP.NET, MVC (Mandatory) NHibernate, C# Programming, Web APIs
- Excellent hands-on NHibernate, Design patterns like Singleton, Unit of Work and Repository pattern.
- Proficient in AJAX, Java Script, JQuery, HTML, XML, CSS
- You should have good knowledge on server-side technologies including deploying relational database systems (MSSQL).
- Good exposure on IIS management, deployment process and managing web application
- Must be proficient in working with Git repository, Continuous Integration and deployment
- As a Lead Developer, you are responsible for the development, support, maintenance and implementation of a complex project.
- Candidate must have a minimum of 3 years of relevant work experience.
- Excellent understanding and solid experience in Object-oriented design.
- You should have good experience in the application of standard software development principles.
- You should be able to work as an independent team member, capable of applying judgment to plan and execute your tasks.
- You should be able to respond to technical queries/requests from team members.
Bachelors/PG degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or Engineering.